- What's your name and what's you nickname around the digiscrap community?
Francine AKA Scrapolina
- How did you get involved in digital scrap booking? I put it off as long as possible! I was an obsessive compulsive scrapper with a room full of products to prove it! I thought if I start digital scrapping I will never do paper scrapping again...I was pretty much right!
- How long have you been digiscrapping?
It has been 3 years now.
- Are you strictly Digital?
I do still like to make homemade cards and hybrid products.
- Do you prefer to use a Template to make your pages?
I do like templates. I use them as a jump off point for my imagination.
- Wich part of a kit do you like most ?
Now I am looking for artsy elements, stamps, gesso, brushes. But, I still love flowers and must have leaves LOL!
- favorite color:
- favorite song:
All I Ask Off You From Phantom of the Opera
- favorite perfume:
- favorite animal:
Oh, please don't make me pick...Can I have at least 3 choices? :-) Horses, dogs, cats.
- What's your
name and what's you nickname around the digiscrap community?
Saskia aka saskias
- How did you get involved in digital scrap booking? I've had my own PSP forum for years, but due to lack of time I had to stop. Since more than 2 years now, I have been digiscrapping because of my friend. She is a designer and made me anxious to create LO's with her gorgeous scrap stuff
- How long have you been digiscrapping? More then 2 years now
- Are you strictly Digital? Yes. I did try it when I was pregnant of my first one, but it took me too much time and mesh.
- Do you prefer to use a Template to make your pages? I love working with templates. But I also love to do a challenge. Both give me inspiration to make great LO's.
- Wich part of a kit do you like most? Elements
- favorite color: Yellow (and pink)
- favorite song: It's my Live by Bonjovi
- favorite perfume: Dune by Cristian Dior
- favorite animal: Uhm... My first dog, Djessie, she was a rottweiler bitch, but I love all my dogs, cats, goldfishes and kids
- What's your name and what's you nickname around the digiscrap community? Amanda (a.k.a. Mandalue)
- How did you get involved in digital scrap booking?I was introduced to Creative Memories StoryBook Creator about 4 years ago and once I realized how easy the software was to use I was sold! I haven’t looked back since!
- How long have you been digiscrapping?I started digiscraping about 4 years ago but started traditional scrapbooking about 15 years ago.
- Are you strictly Digital?I haven’t paper scrapped in a couple years but will occasionally do hybrid projects
- Do you prefer to use a Template to make your pages?I love templates and sketches! I find them especially helpful when I’m in a creative slump or need a little inspiration. I also love searching through the galleries and scraplifting my favorites!
- Wich part of a kit do you like most?This is such a difficult question because I think it depends on what type of layout I’m trying to create. If there’s tons of clustering then of course I want some amazing ellies, whereas, if I’m creating a simple layout with more white space then I like some amazing papers. But my favorite go to things in a kit are ink stains/splatters, stitches and some great flowers!
- favorite color: Purple and green
- favorite song: Sweetly Broken by Jeremy Riddle
- favorite perfume: I have really sensitive skin and as I’ve gotten older I’ve become very sensitive to chemicals and scents – so no favorite perfume for me.
- favorite animal: In our household we love reptiles, lizards in particular. We also love dogs, but lizards are much less maintenance for a busy mama!