venerdì 3 maggio 2013

Happy INSD!

Hey girls!!
Happy INSD everyone!
Celebrate with me: my stores are both 50% off until May 6!
GingerScraps & GottaPixel


I have also a special grab bag, during INSD is only 4.99$, don't miss it!!

available at GS and GP


And, of course, I have also a freebie for you!
The View, my part of the GS Facebook Fan Hop:


Just like my page and grab it! And don't miss the other stops!

Surprises are not finished!
Until May 5th you can grab this two kit fon only 1$ EACH!













Enjoy the challenges that I'm hosting at GP and GS!

Pin that quote challenge at GP and a special INSD scraplift challenge at GS, here:
http://forums.gingerscraps.net/showthread.php?22010-INSD-Scraplift-Challenge-by-ViolaMoni

TFL!
stay tuned the next week for a new release!






Monica
aka
ViolaMoni

Nessun commento: