venerdì 5 aprile 2013

GRAND OPENING at Gotta Pixel! -40%

Guess what! I'm opening a NEW store...
Celebrate with me!

Today I'm opening my new store at Gotta Pixel!
And you can find all my products at 40% off from April 5 until April 11:

don't miss it!
Also my shop at GS is 40% off until April 11!

Here some of my products on SALE:



and here a special grab bag, at special price, exclusive for GP for a limited time only!


ONLY 5$ NOW!

And I have also a little freebie for you, made by Francine with Girls Rock On! kit:

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!
Have an happy weekend!

TFL!
Monica
aka ViolaMoni

3 commenti:

marlah24 ha detto...

Thanks so much for the journal card. Very cute.

emelyn ha detto...

Woohoo, that's exciting news!! CONGRATS! And thank you so much for the journal card!! Off to take a peek at the grab bag!

Johanna ha detto...

Thank you so much!! Very cool journal card!! :D