mercoledì 20 marzo 2013

Meet my CT! #7

Hello girls!

Welcome to "meet my ct!" #7!
 
 
This first week I have the pleasure to introduce you....Francina, aka scrapolina a girl from Orlando (Florida) of my CT!
 
 
You can find her around the web here:
 
 
Let's see what she has to say... :)
**********************************************************
- What's your name and what's you nickname around the digiscrap community?
Francine AKA Scrapolina

- How did you get involved in digital scrap booking?
I put it off as long as possible! I was an obsessive compulsive scrapper with a room full of products to prove it! I thought if I start digital scrapping I will never do paper scrapping again...I was pretty much right!

- How long have you been digiscrapping?
It has been 3 years now.

- Are you strictly Digital?
 I do still like to make homemade cards and hybrid products.

- Do you prefer to use a Template to make your pages?
I do like templates. I use them as a jump off point for my imagination.

- Wich part of a kit do you like most ?
Now I am looking for artsy elements, stamps, gesso, brushes. But, I still love flowers and must have leaves LOL!

- favorite color:
Purple

- favorite song:
All I Ask Off You From Phantom of the Opera

- favorite perfume:
Flowerbomb

- favorite animal:
Oh, please don't make me pick...Can I have at least 3 choices? :-) Horses, dogs, cats.
 
**********************************************************
I also asked Francine to give us an example of her better works.... here two pages from her:
 
 
 
oh, this second one is my favorite!! <3
 
And she gave us also a beautiful FREEBIE! Thanks Francine!!!
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoy this interview!
 
Stay tuned for "the girl #8! the next week, on wednesday! ;)
Monica
aka ViolaMoni

1 commento:

emelyn ha detto...

Woohoo!! HI Francine! Your layouts are amazing!!!!! Thank you so much for the goodie...reminds me, I need my coffee right now ;) Off to get a drink!