giovedì 28 giugno 2012

Two new releases and a new facebook page!!

Hy everybody!

This week I have a lot of new products for you!


Let's start with a new mini kit, called "for you"


Included:
-4 papers
-7 unique elements
personal use only. Shadows only in preview.
Everything is quality checked by me and 300dpi resolutions for high quality prints.
Not all shown in the preview.
 
You can grab it for only 2,50!!
 
And I have also a new alpha called "Industrial charm alpha"
 

Included:
40 png files with letters, numbers and some punctuation points
1 string
 
Shadows and composition only in preview.
All the png files are 300dpi resolution for high quality prints and 100% detailed.
personal use only.
 
 
And now......my new facebook page!! Go and LIKE it!! :))
Stay tuned for some exclusive freebie on this page!!!
 
 
Thank you!!
 
See you tomorrow for a new releases (for this summer....) and a new freebie, here on my blog!! :)
 
TFL!
 
ViolaMoni
 


Nessun commento: