venerdì 29 giugno 2012

Summer Tales, only 2$! and FREEBIE

Summer is coming, girls!! 
Are you ready?! Did you buy a new bikini?

Last week I spent all my saturday at the beach, with my boyfriends and a couple of friends! 
Here my feet in the sand ;) 



Do you like my nail polish? Oh, I love it! <3 

If you want a new kit to scrap your summer's photos...I have "Summer Tales" for you! 

Only for 2$, for a limited time!






Included:
-45 elements
-11 papers
 -1 full alpha with letters and numbers
papers are 3600x3600 px for high quality prints.
 Shadows only in preview.
Everything is quality checked by me and 300dpi resolution.
Not all shown in the preview.


here my page:



and here your FREEBIE!!!



DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!

I hope you like it!!! :)

TFL! 
ViolaMoni

4 commenti:

CBH ha detto...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonimo ha detto...

merci, j'adore !!

d1blodgett ha detto...

Grazie mille! E molto divertente!

Lizzie ha detto...

This is so cute! TY for sharing it with all of us. xx