venerdì 1 giugno 2012

NEW: You're a big boy now! + freebie

Hey girls!!

This week I have a special kit for boys only!!
I was inspired by a wonderful palette, perfect with this theme!




Included:
60 elements
20 papers
personal use only.
Everything is quality checked and 300dpi resolution.
Shadows only in preview. Papers are 3600x3600 for quality prints.
Not all shown in the preview.
And for a limited time you can grab it at 50%OFF!
Don't miss this great chance!


Here some pages:






and here your freebie!!!



and now....
Here my work in progress...

With Adobe Bridge and my Wacom Tablet! :)
Can you see also my blue nail polish?! ;) I love it!

I hope you like this kit!!
Stay in touch with me for new releases and freebie!

I'll return soon to pick up the winner of the sneak peek, stay tuned!!

TFL!

ViolaMoni

1 commento:

CBH ha detto...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 01, 2012. Thanks again.