sabato 2 giugno 2012

And the winner is......

Hi girls!
Good morning everyone!

As promise I'm here to pick up the winner of "You're a big boy now!", my last kit!

Mr Random choose...........
...................................
...........................
................


...........................
.................number 4!!!!
..............................
..................

I'll send you an email with your coupon asap!! :)

Thanks everyone for playing along!!

Stay tuned for new sneak peeks!

TFL!

ViolaMoni

2 commenti:

CrystalNVa ha detto...

AWHHHHHHHH RIGHT I cant believe it THANK YOU ;~} If you had already sent the email I think I lost it in the spam trash can .I just cant find it ;~{

ViolaMoni ha detto...

Hey Crsìystal! I sent you the mail with the coupon few days ago, anyway, I juts re-sent it now! :) enjoy!!!