lunedì 28 maggio 2012

NEW cu products

Hello girls!!
This week I have some new CU products for you!
All this packs are 300dpi resolutions and quality checked by me.

NO CREDITS REQUIRED!

This is a pack of 5 pendants, handmade by me. Indlued: 5 png files. Size as shown. Shadows only in preview. Commercial use with no credit required. 300 dpi resolution.

This is a pack of 5 fimo beads, handmade by me. Indlued: 5 png files. Size as shown. Shadows only in preview. Commercial use with no credit required. 300 dpi resolution.

This is a pack of 5 fimo beads, handmade by me. Indlued: 5 png files. Size as shown. Shadows only in preview. Commercial use with no credit required. 300 dpi resolution.

And I have also a big bundle, it contains all the 3 packs above! You can buy it at special price: 32% off!!

Included: 15 png files.

Remember to stay in touch with me by subscribing to my newsletter!! In this way you can grab special freebie! :)

TFL!

ViolaMoni

Nessun commento: