domenica 4 marzo 2012

Sneak Peek and chance to win!

I started with this project some weeks ago, at the beginning it should have been a part of a duo collab, but in the end I did it on my own. I really love this palette, but it's a little different from usually.
Anyway, this new kit is coming out for March 8th! With also a little surprise pack!!

Here the sneak peek......are you curios about it??! lol!



Only fo my reader...left a comment here, on this post and you get a chance to win!
I'll choose the winner in a few days with Random.org!!

Good luck!
TFL!

ps: do you like my new header?! :)

ViolaMoni

3 commenti:

Heather Oliver ha detto...

This looks interesting. Can't wait to see the whole thing. Have a great day.

klu_friuli ha detto...

sarà di sicuro un stra lavoro bellissimo... ci provo dai chissà che la sorte mi sia amica!!!!
Bravissima Viola
Klu_friuli

Debora's Creations ha detto...

Ciao, tento anch'io la sorte, l'accoppiamento dei colori mi piace davvero tanto...e mi incuriosisce altrettanto!!!