giovedì 8 marzo 2012

Carefree

Here I am with my new full kit!!!



This is a beautiful spring kit for your photos!

Included:
35 elements
15 papers
and you grab also a pack of 4 clusters for FREE!!!

Everything is quality checked by me and 300dpi resolution.
Papers are 3600x3600px for quality prints.
Shadows only in preview.
Personal use only.
Not all shown in the preview.

Here the pack of clusters:



and here some inspirations for you by my creative artists...







and now..........this is the time to pick up a winner of this kit!

Mr. Random choose.........
...........................
..............
klu_friuli!!!!

Congrats!
I'll send you a mail with your coupon!! :)

TFL!
and stay tuned for a new sneak peek and a new chance to win!!!

ViolaMoni

1 commento:

klu_friuli ha detto...

grazie grazi grazie
e complimenti per il bellissimo lavoro!!!!